- About Us
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for commemoration. People recover from grief on their terms, and it's okay to follow yours. Cremation jewelry is a popular way to honor a loved one nowadays, and cremation services in Buckley, WA understand this.
Cremation jewelry, also known as memorial or mourning jewelry, is a type of worn jewelry that contains a person's urn. Unlike what the name implies, the jewelry isn’t formed as the cremation process unfolds. It's either made of someone's ashes or has a section dedicated to them. Cremation jewelry comes in a wide range of styles and sizes. It is suitable for wearing on the arm, neck, finger, earlobes, and keychains.
Let's look at the different types of jewelry that are popular nowadays. Victorian styling still influences many of today's crafts. There are numerous ways to honor those you care about, regardless of style or budget, ranging from brilliant diamonds to personalized engravings.
1. A locket-encrusted necklace. Another type of cremation jewelry is a locket-style urn. These lockets typically include a photo of your loved one, ashes, or another remembrance.
The heart is the most common shape. However, alternative symbols can also be found.
2. A Vial Urn. The most well-known piece of cremation jewelry is the vial urn. This pendant is shaped like a vial and has a sealed component for storing ashes or other keepsakes. The vial is frequently engraved with dates, names, quotes, and additional information to make something unique.
Vial urns are available in various metals, materials, and sizes. They can be more subtle or more prominent, depending on the style. This is the most well-known style of cremation jewelry because it resembles a standard urn.
3. Cremation Bracelets. These bracelets are perfect for those who want to keep their loved one close. These can either include a pendant to keep someone's ashes or be hollow on the inside. Cremation bracelets come in various designs, including masculine, feminine, and gender-neutral options.
4. Resin Crystals. A resin crystal is a common component of memorial jewelry. These crystals are made of clear resin, ashes, and various colors. Ashes allow for a completely unique style and allow someone's personality to shine through and transform it into art. These crystals can be found on jewelry in various shapes and sizes.
5. Keychains. Last but not least, remember that not everyone wears jewelry regularly. On the other hand, most people carry their keys with them wherever they go. A memorial keychain serves the same purpose as the jewelry mentioned above while remaining a fashionable item to move around.
A memorial keychain typically includes a pendant or holy interior for securing your loved one's ashes, hair, or other remembrance. Because you always keep your keys on you, you'll never have to worry about your loved one becoming separated from you. The good news is that cremation services in Buckley, WA can provide these services.