- About Us
Taking the time to decide what to do with your loved one's remains can bring you comfort after a loss. While a traditional urn is undeniably dependable and considerate, it may not be the best fit for you. Cremation services in Bonney Lake, WA can help you realize these desires. Focusing on what made your loved one memorable can create a personalized, one-of-a-kind sendoff. Here's a comprehensive list of meaningful things to do with cremation remains to get you started.
1. A Memorial Bear. Memorial bears are warmer than traditional urns. These soft, cuddly teddy bears have a compartment inside to hold a loved one's remains.
2. Transform Remains Into Stone. The weight of these stones allows you to feel the significance of holding your loved one or favorite pet in your palm.
3. Personalized Urn. This urn business specializes in one-of-a-kind, custom-made urns that reflect your loved one's story and interests. Classic cars, sports memorabilia, and photographing your favorite pet are great examples.
4. Cremation Niche. A cremation niche is a burial urn placed above ground and used for cremated remains. These are characteristic of mausoleums and columbaria constructed at a higher height than the earth. This creates an atmosphere that is calm and relaxing, making it possible for loved ones to spend quality time together.
5. Urn With a Teardrop Shape. Some urns are so exquisitely designed that they could be considered works of art.
6. Cremated Remains Keepsake or Memorial Jewelry Ideas. Many people find comfort in hugging their loved ones close after a loss. Keeping your loved one's remains in a meaningful souvenir or memorial jewelry allows you to carry them wherever life takes you.
7. Book Urn. A book urn can be purchased or made from scratch. These book urns have been hollowed out to accommodate ash storage. What better way to honor a reader than to bury them among the pages of their favorite book?
8. Cremation Bracelet. A cremation bracelet is an alternative for those who do not wear necklaces. The interior of these metal bracelets contains a compartment for ash. Even if your loved ones are not visible, you will always feel close to them.
9. Memorial Portrait. A memorial painting can be created by combining remains and paint, bringing a portrait to life. Skilled artists create memorial portraits to capture a loved one's likeness, a favorite memory, or another memorable visual.
10. Commemorative Pencils. Memorial pencils enable an artist or writer to turn someone's remains into actual working pencils. These thoughtful gifts for family members ensure everyone's story is told. Only one pencil can be taken out and must be sharpened inside the box. After some time has passed, you will have a box full of pencil shavings and cigarette remains.
11. Glass Art. Remains are transformed into one-of-a-kind pieces of glass art. These artworks can be displayed in your yard, at home, or at a funeral. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and designed with your loved one in mind. Cremation services in Bonney Lake, WA brings these to you.